The National Animal Health Forum (NAHF) in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) and the Committee on Livestock Identification and Traceability System in South Africa (LITS SA) are seeking to appoint a qualified and extensively experienced service provider(s) to develop an evidence-based implementation/business plan of action for the LITS SA Operational Policy Framework. The service provider(s) will also be required to assist the NAHF, DAFF and the LITS SA Committee in implementing the Terms of Reference (TOR) set out by the LITS SA Committee.
- The Respondent is responsible for all costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposal.
- A copy/s of any affiliations, memberships and/or accreditations that support your submission must be included in the proposal.
- This is not a tender but a request for an expression of interest
- No service provider will be paid for its submission
Kindly note that we reserve the right to:
- alter, amend, vary, suspend or discontinue this EOI;
- procure Services otherwise than through this EOI
- accept any EOI
- Cancel or withdraw this EOI