TIA is calling for the submission of funding applications for projects in the Agriculture Business Unit, under Bio-Innovation Aquaculture Programme focusing primarily on:
- Fresh water and marine production systems (particularly on increasing production output/yield).
- Aquatic animal feed, health and disease management technologies.
- Aquaculture Value addition and Post-harvest technologies for food security and nutrition.
Technology innovators that are eligible to apply are:
- Start-up companies
- Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs)
- Private Individuals
- Science Councils (SCs)
- Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
Aquaculture – Call for Proposal – 29 March 2019